Mont Blanc Chalet-Rental
550 Range View Court, Estes Park, Colorado 80517, Phone #
970 497 2840
• All rentals will be booked for a minimum of
one week (7 nights) with Saturday Check in and Check out only
at $4200 a week. Off Season rates apply Oct 1st –
May 1st excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas with a three-night
stay minimum ($3400 a week or $500 a night). A $300 cleaning
fee will be charged for less than a week stay.
• We require a 50% deposit within 10 days of booking
to hold your reservation. The balance is due sixty
(60) days prior to Check-In date. All reservations
made within 60 days of Check-In date require PAYMENT
IN FULL. All rentals are subject to sales tax and
a $50.00 reservation fee.
• All rentals require a $250 cleaning/damage
deposit; payable by check or credit card, due 60 days prior
to Check-In. Tenants are responsible for damage to
the property during your stay. CHARGES FOR DAMAGE
AND/OR EXCESSIVE CLEANING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM
CLEANING/DAMAGE DEPOSIT, TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE.
This deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of Check-Out
provided to following provisions are met:
1. No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal
wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection
of rents or services rendered during
3. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster,
and soiled dishes are placed in the
dishwasher and cleaned.
4. All keys are left in the lockbox and the home is left locked.
5. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
6. No linens are lost or damaged.
7. No early check in or late check out.
8. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative
of the owner), the local law enforcement
or security company under owner’s employ.
• Check-In time is 4:00pm. Check-Out time is 11:00am.
LATE CHECK-OUT IS NOT PERMITTED DUE TO CLEANING REQUIREMENTS
• We accept checks, MasterCard and Visa. Once full
payment has been received you will be sent the Mont Blanc
Chalet directions, map and code for the front door lock box
that has the set of keys for the house. This code
is changed frequently so will not be sent to you until 2 weeks
prior to your arrival. Please make arrangements for
the best way to receive the code (e.g. email, phone, fax,
etc.). Renters will be charged $25 for lost keys.
• Full refund of deposits will be made with at least
sixty (60) days notice of cancellation prior to Check-In date.
Any cancellations with less than 60 days notice are
subject to forfeiture of all deposits or payments received.
There will be a $50 cancellation fee for all cancellations.
NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED FOR LATE CHECK-IN OR EARLY CHECK-OUT
1. Quiet hours are from 9pm daily. Please
keep noise to a minimum and respect our neighbors. Please
do not trespass by climbing the rock to the left of our property.
2. Mont Blanc Chalet is completely furnished and equipped
with towels, linens, dishes, as well as an 8 person hot tub,
coffee maker, cable TV, wireless internet, a BBQ, microwave,
dishwasher, trash compactor, garbage disposal and washer and
dryer. We provide enough bath soap and bathroom tissue to
get you started.
3. Mont Blanc Chalet is professionally cleaned before you
arrive but we do not provide housekeeping during your
stay. However we can arrange this for you for an
4. Local calls are free but please use a calling card for
any long distance charges. We do not allow pets or
smoking within Mont Blanc Chalet and please limit
your use of smoking materials to outdoors. Dispose of your
smoking materials properly to protect our environment.
5. Subletting of the property is not permitted. Any additional
guests over the number booked for your reservation will be
subject to an additional charge. The number of occupants is
limited to the sleeping capacity of the beds in the house,
unless otherwise agreed.
6. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under
25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or
7. Occupancy –Occupancy is based on
sleeping capacity of 5 bedrooms and must be approved by property
owner. There is a limit of 3 vehicles allowed parked in the
driveway at one time during your stay.
8. Minimum stay- This property requires
a three night minimum stay from November 1st-May 1st and a
longer minimum stay during holiday periods such as the summer
and winter holiday periods between May 2nd-Jan 1st.
If a renter is taken for less than two days, the guest will
be charged the three night minimum.
9. Inclusive fees – Rates include
a one-time linen-towel set up. Amenity fees are included in
the rental rate.
10. Rates changes – Rates subject
to change without notice.
11. Falsified reservations – Any reservation
obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture
of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party
will not be permitted to check in.
12. Written exceptions – Any exceptions
to the policies in this document must be approved in writing
13. Storm policy/road conditions –
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be
curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however
we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during
the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
14. Hot tubs - No children under the age
of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot
tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with
this facility. Use at your own risk. The hot tub is maintained
regularly by professionals who sanitize it prior to your arrival.
Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed
to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB
COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement.
Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so
hot tub will stay warm.
15. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries
or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal
belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation,
it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk
of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others
whom they invite to use the premise.
Friendly Version (PDF format)